Even after upgrading Windows 10, several NVIDIA GeForce users reported that GeForce experience not working error continued to exist. In this article, we are going to explain to you various methods through which you can resolve the issue permanently and enable GeForce drivers.
Fix: Nvidia Geforce Experience Not Working
Method 1: Update Nvidia Graphics Driver
Most of the time errors occurred due to the outdated drivers. So, I would recommend you to update your driver before moving to another method. Follow the steps below to update your driver.
- Press Windows Key + X on your keyboard and choose Device Manager
- Find and expand the display adaptor
- Download the latest driver from online and restart your PC after it is done.
Method 2: Reinstall Nvidia Driver
You should try to reinstall the driver if you are getting GeForce’s experience not working errors on your PC. In order to resolve that, follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Press Windows Key + R and type “appwiz.cpl”
- Click ok and lookup for installation instructions on GeForce experience app
- Visit the official website and install GeForce’s latest version from there.
- Launch the application and go to the entire installation process.
- Check out if the installation is complete and the application is working as expected.
Method 3: ReEnabling the GeForce experience services
- Choose Windows + r key in your keyboard and type services. MSc to open the service console.
- Navigate towards the service window and lookup for NVIDIA GeForce experience service and then set the startup type to automatic type.
- Repeat the process for NVIDIA GeForce experience that and service and find NVIDIA telemetry container service to change the type to automatic from manual. This is effective for Windows 10 PC owners.
- Try to relaunch the GeForce experience to confirm that the error has been fixed
Method 4: End Task
- Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Shift+ESC simultaneously.
- Now Find GeForce Experience
- Now Right-click on it and click on End Task
- After that open Nvidia GeForce Experience, it will be fixed.
These are the 4 ways you can try to fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Not Working error. If you still facing the problem and not able to fix it then please comment below. I will try to help you.